Sportmanship

 

  • The sportmanchip is a good way to receive bad things in sports, to know how to lose. I know people who have sportmanship and others who don't, I think I have fair play.



  • There are two types of people, the people who have sportmanship and the others are the people who don't have it. The people who don't have it are very boring, repetitive and tiring. They have to learn that sometimes you will win and sometimes you will lose. And the people who have sportmanship are the opposite.



  • On the one hand, I think having sportmanship is very positive in all your life. It has many advantages, it gives you tranquility and peace with yourself. On the other hand, when you don't have it, I think you hurt yourself because you always want to win and to be the best and you have to know that you can't always be the best.



  • I think most people have fair play and only a few don't have it. From my point of view, if we all have sportmanship it will be less of a problem in doing sports, like in the football match. You have to know how to lose, I think is the key to having fair play.











Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Super-Tramp living his American dream

Polyglots and Frontliners

The journey to nowhere