DOGS TRACKING COVID-19

 I think that animals are so intelligent, because they can do things that a human can´t. Dogs have the sense of smell so developed, 50 times higher than the human.

On a lot of occasions I saw some police dogs that are smelling  and tracking in public places. It is so interesting to see these situations, because it surprises me with their ability to find things.

I know that dogs can smell a lot of things, but  I hadn’t heard that dogs could also smell a virus or diseases.

I think that if the dogs are able to smell the Covid, it is very useful to stop the contagion by Covid-19, because if in the places where there are many people there are dogs that can smell the contagion, it will stop the virus a little.




Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Super-Tramp living his American dream

The journey to nowhere

Polyglots and Frontliners