WR-01 "Something amazing that happened to you last summer"

Last summer, my sister and i went on holiday to Barcelona by car with my father. The trip lasted ten  hours, in the middle of the trip we took a break in Altea to meet my uncles, who were in their apartment  and we stayed there one day.

At night we went to dinner to a very famous restaurant which is in Altea center, the next day in the morning we woke up and we continued with the road for arrived to Barcelona. We arrived in Barcelona at night, so we went to my father´s house to see my older sister and my dogs, and later we went to sleep. We stayed there for a month. We did a lot of things; we went to the cinema with my uncles, we went shopping, we celebrated our birthday and also we were one week in Lloret de Mar at my uncle´s apartment. I like these days, because in the morning we went to the beach, and in the afternoon we were in the swimming pool. At night we were dinner in the terrace and lates i watched a tv show on the television while my sister was playing cards with my family.

I really liked this holidays.




Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Super-Tramp living his American dream

The journey to nowhere

Polyglots and Frontliners