Aoua Kéita, the African icebreaker for women

One of the people that I love the most is my elder sister. Her name is Lucía and she is 23 years old. She is a really cool person, she is very kind and very sympathetic with all the people. Also, she is a really good sister, we get on with each other very well. And she always does whatever she can to make me happy, and helps me. I’m very grateful to have her as a sister.

I admire her a lot, because she started a degree but she didn’t like it so she started working to earn money to be able to go to another city and study what she wants and make her dreams come true. Some years later, she is working in a hospital, she is also working as an administrator in a singing school, and from time to time she goes to restaurants to sing.


I always remember when we were children she was singing all the time, and she always dreamed to be a singer. Now, when I see her singing in restaurants, weddings, etc, I feel very happy. She hopes that in the future, the same will happen with my dreams.


All in all, I’m so proud of her because everything that she proposes, she achieves it. For that reason, I would like to be like her in the future.








Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Super-Tramp living his American dream

Polyglots and Frontliners

The journey to nowhere