WR-05 "Thanking a relative or friend for the advice he gave you on a special problem"

 Hello Lucía,

I´m writing to thank you for your advice about when I moved to another city. I felt so extrange, because I found confused un another house, another school, etc. There are a few people compared to my class there. When school finished I felt so confused because here the people go to their house alone unlike there, but I felt happy too, because it was the first time that I went alone with my sister on the street. The subjects in the school are different but I found them easy.

Making friends wasn´t easy, because my sister and I were so shy, but we joined the group and now we are all friends. My sister and I felt happy because it wasn´t so difficult with your advice.

Thank you! I don´t know what I have to do to recompense you.

Raquel.




Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

The journey to nowhere

Aoua Kéita, the African icebreaker for women

Are mobile phones really suitable for children?