WR-05 "Thanking a relative or friend for the advice he gave you on a special problem"

 Hello Lucía,

I´m writing to thank you for your advice about when I moved to another city. I felt so extrange, because I found confused un another house, another school, etc. There are a few people compared to my class there. When school finished I felt so confused because here the people go to their house alone unlike there, but I felt happy too, because it was the first time that I went alone with my sister on the street. The subjects in the school are different but I found them easy.

Making friends wasn´t easy, because my sister and I were so shy, but we joined the group and now we are all friends. My sister and I felt happy because it wasn´t so difficult with your advice.

Thank you! I don´t know what I have to do to recompense you.

Raquel.




Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Super-Tramp living his American dream

The journey to nowhere

Polyglots and Frontliners