WR-06 "Showing concern"

LUCIA: Hello Raquel. What´s up?

RAQUEL: I have just had another argument with my friend.

LUCÍA: Why? I´ve just made a call to her and she didn´t tell me anything.

RAQUEL: Because she told me I had last her sweatshirt and I told her that I save it her and she doesn´t remember it.

LUCÍA: Really? And she doesn´t believe you?

RAQUEL: No, but I´m sure it will be fine, because when she goes home and good to look her closet she will see her sweatshirt.

LUCÍA: You poor thing. Is there anything I can do to help?

RAQUEL: No, only I´m just waitng for she call down.

LUCÍA: I know what you mean.

RAQUEL: You think that I need to worry?

LUCÍA: You don´t need to worry, because you gave it to her.

RAQUEL: Thank youfor your advice.

LUCÍA: You´re welcome!

RAQUEL: I don´t know what I´d do without you!





Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Super-Tramp living his American dream

The journey to nowhere

Polyglots and Frontliners