Digital currencies: another fake?

Nowadays there is a lot of news in the social media but not all of them are true because almost all of them are fake news.



I don´t know if digital currencies are true or if they are another fake, but I know about people who are really interested in it and that they make an investment on it because they think that in the future they will have more money than they had invested.



From my point of view I'm really scared of those things because I think it is a fake like almost all things in the social media and I don't think one day I'm going to invest on a currency that I cannot use in my daily life.



However social media are essential in our lives and helps us a lot, because all the things that you want to know are on the internet, you can talk with your relatives that are far, etc, so I think it is a good tool for everyone but sometimes we have to go with care.






Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Super-Tramp living his American dream

The journey to nowhere

Polyglots and Frontliners