Mummy, one day I would like to play in the NBA if...

Paul Gasol is the clear example that dreams can become true with effort and without giving up. He is a really good basketball player that has been playing basketball for many years and the other day I saw on the news that he has retired from professional basketball. For all basketball fans, that was very sad news.


I always say to my sisters that I would like to be part of a music band playing the drums.

They always support me and I’m trying my best to make my dream come true.  


I have been trying to learn how to play “Good for you” by Olivia Rodrigo for a month. This song is hard to learn , but I think that in one month more I will be able to play it.


I think when your dreams come true is the best sensation that you would have, so I hope to live it. 





Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Super-Tramp living his American dream

The journey to nowhere

Polyglots and Frontliners