Never too much!!!

“Too much is never enough” depends on what we are talking about. I think at school it is never too much because we want to have the best marks for the university, but in other things like using technologies a lot is too much.



There are people who always think that never too much and the more the better, because they are very perseverant and never give up. I really want that one day I could be like them, because it seems very difficult to me.



People always complain about everything, no matter what we have or what we do. 

I don't think it is good because we have to enjoy all the things, because if you don´t do it, you will regret it.



All in all, you have to do your best to make your dreams come true although it could be difficult and never give up, and you have to enjoy everything.





Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Super-Tramp living his American dream

The journey to nowhere

Polyglots and Frontliners