Summer nights... and days are nearly gone

I had a really good summer. I went to Barcelona and I stayed there almost all summer. I did a lot of things, and I had a really good time.


I went to an apartment on the beach with my sisters for a week. During this week we went to the mountains for a walk, to the center to have dinner, also we went to a beautiful beach in front of the apartment, etc. I think this week was the best of the whole summer.


In August was my sister’s birthday, and mine too. We went bowling and we had dinner with my family and later we went for a walk at the beach. We had fun because we didn't know what we were going to do, because my elder sister prepared a surprise day for us.


I came back to Granada in September. I did a lot of things on the lastest days of the holidays. I went to the beach many times and I met my friends, who I haven't met for two months. 


This summer has been much better than the last one.






Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Super-Tramp living his American dream

The journey to nowhere

Polyglots and Frontliners