WR - 0 "A social media profile: Your interests"

One of my main interests is music. I really like spending time listening to music and playing music. I like all types of music, but if I had to choose I would choose pop music.


When I was two years younger mu mother gave me a guitar and I started to learn how to play it by my self. The beginning was quite difficult, but now I can play almost all songs.

Last year I couldn´t play the guitar and the drums, but now I can.


One year ago I bought the drums and I started to learn how to play them by my self too, but this instrument seems more difficult to me than the guitar. Now I´m learning how to play it, but I just know the bassic things.

I think next year I will be able to play it well.


I really enjoy learning to play new instruments so I would like to buy more.






Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Super-Tramp living his American dream

The journey to nowhere

Polyglots and Frontliners