Everybody´s talking...

Since 21st December we have been in winter. I didn't use to like winter but now I love it because I really like winter clothes and the rainy days, staying at home doing nothing only watching films.

- During winter we can do many things that in other seasons we can´t, like skiing, ice skating, going to the mountains to see the snow, etc.. Furthermore, in winter it is Christmas time and I really like it because I spend much time with my friends and my family and we are on holidays.

-  What is winter solstice? Winter solstice marks the first day of winter in that part of the world and the year´s shortest day and longest night.

- To sum up, I think winter is a season where you can do many things with your relatives and friends and have a good time with them. I love winter, so I'll enjoy it a lot.





Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Super-Tramp living his American dream

The journey to nowhere

Polyglots and Frontliners