Slow, but where´s the point in hurrying?

 

  • All people are different, we have different thoughts, we look different, etc. That is why each person takes more or less to achieve their goals although the goals are the same, because each person has a different rhythm and that doesn't mean that you are better or worse. 


  • What is the point in living a pointless life and a life without goals to achieve? There are many people that are living a pointless life, which makes me sad. I think living a pointless life is no use and it only provides you bad things. And a life without goals to achieve seems very boring to me, because you are going to do the same everyday. If I had a pointless life, I would prefer to die.


  • Today, in my opinion we can't make plans for a distant day because things change a lot day by day because COVID-19. However I don´t think for that we have to stop dreaming, because without dreams, life doesn't have sense, I guess. Because one of the best moments in the life is the feeling of when you achieve your goals, you feel satisfied with yourself.


  • All in all, the goals and the dreams that you want to reach should be done little by little and good, because the faster you go you are not going to reach it, if you don't do it well. So, I think that the important thing is not how much time it takes to reach your dreams, the important thing is that you achieve it.








Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Super-Tramp living his American dream

The journey to nowhere

Polyglots and Frontliners