Super Mario Bros

 

  • Nowadays video games are very popular because they are really entertaining and they let you play online with your friends. And I think that's a good thing to do with your family or friends to have a good time.


  • Super Mario Bros is a video game that was released on 13th September in 1985 and afterwards it became famous in the world. Since it became famous many variants of the original game have been released.


  • There are many machines where you can download or buy this game, like nintendo switch, mobile phone, computers, ps4, etc.


  • In my opinion, when I was a child I used to like Super Mario Bros more and I used to spend many days playing it with my sister, but now I don't because it seems to me a little bit boring and I prefer watching films or tv shows than playing video games.








Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Super-Tramp living his American dream

The journey to nowhere

Polyglots and Frontliners