WR - 02 "A formal email"

 Dear Sir,

I´m writing to complain about the dinner at your restaurant yesterday. I booked a table to celebrate my sister´s birthday party with our family and our friends on the terrace.

Our problems started when we arrived at nine o´clock. I asked for our table and the waiter told me that there wasn´t any table booked and we had to wait forty-five minutes to have a table. Later we ordered the food and the food that they gave us was not the food that we ordered, we asked for a change and they put us many problems. Finally, we asked for the bill and we had to wait for a long time again.

All in all, what a disaster! I hope you solve these problems because it is a waste of time going there.

Yours faithfully,

Miss Peinado.





Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Super-Tramp living his American dream

The journey to nowhere

Polyglots and Frontliners