WR - 02 "A formal email"

 Dear Sir,

I´m writing to complain about the dinner at your restaurant yesterday. I booked a table to celebrate my sister´s birthday party with our family and our friends on the terrace.

Our problems started when we arrived at nine o´clock. I asked for our table and the waiter told me that there wasn´t any table booked and we had to wait forty-five minutes to have a table. Later we ordered the food and the food that they gave us was not the food that we ordered, we asked for a change and they put us many problems. Finally, we asked for the bill and we had to wait for a long time again.

All in all, what a disaster! I hope you solve these problems because it is a waste of time going there.

Yours faithfully,

Miss Peinado.





Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

The journey to nowhere

Aoua Kéita, the African icebreaker for women

Are mobile phones really suitable for children?