Ready for the New Year?

  • Firstly, for me and I think for almost all people the new year starts in Septembre with the new routine, highschool and all these things. Although I also like the new year day because I spend the whole day with my family and we always have a good time together and share memories.


  • Secondly, it’s very common to make New Year's resolutions, but there are people who make resolutions but then they don't achieve them. I think we should propose things that we know we are able to achieve, because if you don't achieve them, it's very frustrating. I didn't use to make resolutions but I've been making them for a few years and I think it’s a good idea to know what your goals are and achieve your challenges.


  • During last year many bad things have happened like the eruption of La Palma, we are still fighting against the covid… etc. However, I guess we should remember the good things like almost all the population get vaccinated in Spain, the freedom of Britney Spears...


  • Finally, I hope this year will be better than the last one.






Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Super-Tramp living his American dream

The journey to nowhere

Polyglots and Frontliners