COMPOSITION4: "AN INFORMAL LETTER"


Hi Lucía,


How are you? It's been a long time since we don´t talk. I hope you are okay. I´m very well, this term I have been very busy studying and doing many things, but it was worth it because I have had really good marks.


I'm writing to you because these days I have been thinking about what we could do during the summer holidays, and I have a lot of plans. 

Firstly, I think we can go on a trip to the Maldives for 10 days. There we can do many things, we can go every morning to a different beach and rest with the incredible views, then, in the afternoon we can do something different every day, going for a walk, doing water sports like scuba diving, kayaking or paddle surfing.


Secondly, I think we have to make use of the time to stay together and go camping in the mountains when we arrive from the Maldives because the last three weeks of my holidays I´m going to go to a house near the beach with my friends. I have seen a campsite in Barcelona and it was pretty cool. I think it is such a great idea! Isn't it?



I hope you like the plans that I have planned for our holidays. If I were you, I would accept without thinking. By the way, tell Sara to come! 


I´m looking forward to seeing you! All the best.


Raquel.





Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Super-Tramp living his American dream

The journey to nowhere

Polyglots and Frontliners