COMPOSITION5: "Get set... GO"

 

  • People always say that money doesn’t bring happiness, and obviously it doesn’t, because mental and physical health is the most important thing. But it’s true that money helps you and facilitates many things in life.


  • Lack of money causes many worries, because there are many people in the world who have to worry about if they have enough money to eat today or if they will have enough money to make ends meet. That makes me sad. I think people that have money to burn should help these people that are broke.


  • If I had a lot of money, the first thing I would do is help people in need. And secondly I would like to get my driver's license as soon as I could and buy a car, because I love them and my dream has always been to be able to drive and have my own car. I would also buy my mother a house and give her enough money to stop working.


  • All in all, money is not the most important thing but it helps a lot. For me the most important thing is spending good times with your relatives and your friends and making good memories.





Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Super-Tramp living his American dream

Polyglots and Frontliners

The journey to nowhere