My job is to make you believe!!!

  • Believing and trusting in oneself I think is essential to be able to achieve anything you want to do. 


  • When exams arrive I feel a little bit overwhelmed and I always try to do my best and  not get so anxious, although it is difficult, I hope one day I will stop feeling like that. I think that students shouldn’t be so overwhelmed with an exam, with time and with grades since it's only a number and life doesn’t end and you always have time to improve and do better next time.


  • There are more people that don't believe in themselves and I think they should trust in them because when you have good thoughts, good things arrive. There will be occasions when you don't achieve your goals that you have proposed but that doesn't mean that you have to stop believing in yourself, that has to serve for doing better next time. 


  • All in all, from my point of view, work, perseverance and self-confidence are essential for anyone. If you believe in yourself anything is possible.





Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Super-Tramp living his American dream

The journey to nowhere

Polyglots and Frontliners