Rowing, handball, waterpolo, football... medals for Spain at the Olympics!!!

These Olympic games have been completely different from the others because they are the only games that have been held in odd year because of the COVID-19.


This year some sports like surfing, skateboarding, karate and climbing have been included.

The sport that I like the most is climbing because it seems amazing to me how someone can climb at that speed and I really enjoy watching it.


I like the Olympic games because a lot of effort and the competitiveness of each country is reflected on it. This year we have won 17 medals, and in the previous games we had already won 154 medals.


I think there should be more events like this because it motivates you to do Sport and having a healthy life.





Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Super-Tramp living his American dream

The journey to nowhere

Polyglots and Frontliners